Besvarat

5g in Lund

• 22 May 2021
  • 4 svar
  • 108 visningar

Hi,

today I’ve received my new xiaomi mi 11i. I’ve searched in Lund to find 5g. I can’t access it anywhere.

I used some diag tools to check what is happening and I’ve seen that the 5g cells are barred!?!? 
upperlayerindication is enabled.

but cells are not accessible. I’m not sure why… any idea?

icon

Bäst svar av JeppePeppe 25 May 2021, 11:03

Visa original

4 svar

I've observed that in my subscriptions under mitt tre the IMEI number and phone model are not visible. I suspect provisioning issue.

I will visit tre butik in Lund to place the SIM card to any iPhone 12 or Sadsung s21 to get the 5g provision done or even change SIM card.

It looks like a tricky case. And of course it landed to me...

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +36

Hi @mixtri!

Sorry to hear that you have an issue connecting to 5G. I hope that your visit to the 3Store will help solve this issue.

Hi @mixtri!

Sorry to hear that you have an issue connecting to 5G. I hope that your visit to the 3Store will help solve this issue.

It seems that the 5g was off to my subscription. Now everything looks fine.

I have a question. I can see that everywhere in Lund the 5g is DSS 2100. The uplink has improved a lot (40 to 60mbps). The downlink though is limited by the band combinations and the performance is just ok. I'm missing B38 for example which is incredibly fast.

I've heard that the old Huawei equipment will be swapped to the new Ericsson around July. Is this true? Are you also planning to use as base 5g frequency N78 or N38?

At our experience with operators outside Sweden is that 2600mhz can give better MIMO compared to 3.6ghz but the limitation of bandwidth (50mhz) can be really a reason to abandon the idea of N38.

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +36

Happy to hear that it works better now :grin:

Sadly, I do not have the specifics of the equipment being used for our 5G network. The reason as to why the performance may not be at it’s peak at the moment, is because we haven’t fully rolled out the full capacity yet. This is a work in progress and I hope it will be done soon :sunglasses:

Svara