Besvarat

betalning av faktura

• 26 August 2022
  • 5 svar
  • 111 visningar

Hej!

Jag har betalat min faktura men det står inte på Min Sida att den har betalats men på min bank app så står det att jag inte har några e-fakturor att betala men inga pengar har dragits. 

icon

Bäst svar av frodrik91 27 August 2022, 02:30

Visa original

5 svar

I have the same issue, the my pages shows the invoice unpaid but it is paid already.

Användarnivå 6
Emblem +40

Hejsan 😉, @EllenNyren  @mudassarm30 

Då fakturan hade förfallodatum 26 Augusti , igår fredag . Så kan jag tänka mig att det kommer visa att det är betalat under måndagen . Då deras system gått igenom betalningarna som görs av kunderna. Vet att det har skett så tidigare gånger när förfallodatum har infallit på en fredag.

Since the invoice had a due date of August 26, yesterday Friday. So I can imagine that it will show that it has been paid on Monday. As their system goes through the payments made by the customers. Know that this has happened in the past when the due date has fallen on a Friday.

Mvh F

Best Regards F

Dear 3 Team,

I just started a subscription with 3 and when I tried to open my account I found myself subscribed to a company I2ve never heard of before named Tribox. 

I do not want any subscription with Tribox or any other company and I found that way of doing business very dishonest. Please stop that subscription right away. 

John 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +36

Dear 3 Team,

I just started a subscription with 3 and when I tried to open my account I found myself subscribed to a company I2ve never heard of before named Tribox. 

I do not want any subscription with Tribox or any other company and I found that way of doing business very dishonest. Please stop that subscription right away. 

Hi @John2022!

I’m sorry to hear that. The best thing to do in this case is to contact the company (Tribox) to cancel the subscription. I’m afraid that Tre’s customer service cannot cancel the subscription.😕

Please come back to this thread, should you get any updates in the errand!

Dear Tre Customer Service,

I sent them a text to stop the subscription yesterday so I should not have to pay them anything more. I do NOT want their services or any subscription from them.

Mvh

John

Svara