Besvarat

Lost service after adding esim

• 5 June 2020
  • 5 svar
  • 210 visningar

Hi, I lost network service after adding the esim. Now even when I inserted the physical I lost network on both physical and esim too. This is weird. Any help would be highly appropriated. Thanks. 

icon

Bäst svar av Erik 8 June 2020, 18:37

Visa original

5 svar

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +38

Hey!

First of all when you add a new SIM (aka the e-sim) the old one deactivates cause you can only have 1 active at the time. 

It sounds weird. Have you tried restarting the phone? 

And in setting activate it and make it your primary just to see if it works.

Otherwise I would suggest that you delete the e-sim currently on your phone and try to activate a new one. Make sure you don't have a physical SIM inside the phone while you do this :) 

I did the same things as you mentioned. No luck at all. Tried removing the esim and adding new ones. Still no luck. 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@ymchandra Hi! 

It looks like something gets stuck when you’re trying to activate the new sim card. I’ve just tried this myself, and I experience the same problem as you. In Mitt3 it looks like the new sim card is activated, but it does not work. 🤔

I would recommend you to chat with customer care today, their opening hours are 9-15. They should be able to help you with this. You’ll find the chat here (Swedish page).

@ymchandra Hi! 

It looks like something gets stuck when you’re trying to activate the new sim card. I’ve just tried this myself, and I experience the same problem as you. In Mitt3 it looks like the new sim card is activated, but it does not work. 🤔

I would recommend you to chat with customer care today, their opening hours are 9-15. They should be able to help you with this. You’ll find the chat here (Swedish page).

Hi,

Could you make this working? I am still stuck with that issue and cannot activate the esim at all.

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +10

This issue is now resolved :relaxed:

Svara