False invoices from Tre

• 26 September 2021
  • 3 svar
  • 51 visningar

During last year we got few fail faktura from tre and we ignore or we resolve it just getting the word “sorry” it is our fault. But now again they have made a huge -planned fail faktura. why i said planned -because they took advance few faktura and promised to compensate in coming  months. then during coming month they added old bills with extra charges 60 kr and then added the browsing GB in way so no one can believe it. I know i am going to leave all services with tre but i am afraid about this monopoly they are doing with public -therefore the purpose is to let aware everyone to be careful. MVH/Hadayat

// Redigerat // - Ämnets titel har redigerats för att reflektera innehållet bättre

3 svar

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +36

Hello @hadayat! Welcome to 3Community!

I’m very sorry you feel this way. I can assure you that we in no way plan to give you a false invoice/faktura. I’m sure that if there has been an error, we can fix it if you contact our customer support :blush:

Dear i know that -it is false and should be fixed with out any logic but no one in the society having time to correct the error being done by the business community like tre. again saying the false will be resolved but Who will pay my time being spent/used to fix this issue? we community are loyel customer and tre does the dishonest business. 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@hadayat Hey,

if there has been an error - rest assured that Three will fix it for you. Since this is a public forum it is not possible for Three to handle customer specific errands here; thus you need to contact Three Customer Service. 

If you are a private customer, you find all contact details here. If you are a corporate customer, you find the correct contact details here. 

Svara