Besvarat

Faktura, Paper

• 17 June 2022
  • 3 svar
  • 239 visningar

Hello, I would like you to stop sending me the paper invoices to my home address, please. Thank you in advance. Best,

Miguel 

icon

Bäst svar av Pettersson 17 June 2022, 13:31

Visa original

3 svar

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@Miguel Morillas Hello,

the easiest way to stop getting a paper invoice is if you apply for an e-faktura (e-invoice) or autogiro (direct debit/auto pay) with SMS-notification instead. Usually you can apply for both using your banks online self service.

E-faktura

You can search for “Hi3G Access AB” and fill in the requested fields - your “kundnummer”/customer number is printed in the top of your physical invoice. Please note that the earliest you’ll get the invoice delivered to your bank instead is next month when approved. You’ll after this handle all payments using your banks online self service. 

When using e-invoice you still need to manually handle the invoice and approve it for payment. The difference is that the invoice will be delivered to your banks online self service.

Direct Debit/Autogiro

If using direct debit instead of e-invoice the payment will be handled automatically on the due date. To apply for this use your banks online self service and search for “Hi3G Access” and fill in all requested fields - your “kundnummer”/customer number is printed in the top of your physical invoice. Please note that this will be active, if approved, starting at the earliest next month. 

NB! When using Direct Debit you’ll still get the physical invoice delivered to your home address and the fee will still be there. To stop this, log in to Mitt3 and activate “SMS-notifikation” which will stop the invoices to be sent to you. Instead you’ll get a text message with the amount that will be charged and the due date. 

I hope this helped! 

Användarnivå 6
Emblem +40

Hi , @Miguel Morillas 

if u dont want paper invoices . You need to fix ” E-faktura or ”Autogiro ” , from your bank .  Then you dont need to pay the paper invoices fee . 

Best regards , F 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +36

Great answers @Pettersson & @frodrik91, couldn’t explain it better myself!

Did the answers help you with your question @Miguel Morillas? If so, be sure to mark the answer as “Bästa svar” (Best answer) to help the next person that has the same question! 😉

Svara