Fråga

moving to Italy

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 svar
  • 76 visningar

Hi, 

My name is Marco and I'm a customer of yours. At the end of the month I'm planning to move to Italy for a few months and I was wondering how it will work with my payment plan and if you guys have any collaboration with another telephone company in Italy. 

Thank you for your time and attention. 

Marco

2 svar

Användarnivå 6
Emblem +40

Hi 😎 , @MarcoHarmina 

Sounds lovely to have italy as its home for a while !

If u have account with 15 GB or more Surf internet is it including “3Världen” Then u have the same surf with you to your italy . But maximum is 60 GB / 30 days with unlimited from here in Sweden . And its 60 GB for 30 days . After that you need to be in sweden to get a reload with GB . Otherwise u need to pay ordinarie taxes when your 30 days have gone , or your Surfpott is empty

https://www.tre.se/handla/tjanster/3varlden

If you should be in italy for more than 30 days , i think the best is to get a local sim-card from a phone company . The cheapest way in long terms .

3 Italia

Telecom Italia

Telecom Italia Mobile

Vodafone Italia

Wind Telecomunicazioni

I think u maybee can see before u travel about cost , GB and so on .

I hope u get a lovely time in italy :)

Best Regards F

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@MarcoHarmina Hello,

the prices when roaming within EU/EES are the same as when you are in Sweden.

What @frodrik91 wrote is not correct regarding the time limitation. There are other rules when inside the EU/EES than in other countries with 3Världen. The rules regarding time limitation when using your mobile subscription from a EU/EES-country in another EU/EES-country are the following:

As part of their fair use policy, your operator can monitor and check your roaming use over a 4 month period. If, during this period, you have spent more time abroad than at home AND your roaming use exceeds your domestic use, your operator may contact you and ask you to clarify your situation. You will have 14 days to do so.

You can read more about this here, on europe.eu. 

In Italy there are several carrier that Three have an agreement with. You will automatically be connected to the best one when you arrive. You only need to make sure that data roaming is active on your phone. 

If you plan to be in Italy more than a couple of months, I’d recommend that you look for a local alternative since the roaming rules are not made for a more or less permanent use abroad.

Svara