Besvarat

eSIM iPhone XR not working

• 22 October 2019
  • 5 svar
  • 238 visningar

Hello! I can’t finalize my eSim abonament. I have this problem (attached).

Can someone help me? thank you 

[Redigerat] - Ämnet har flyttats till teknisk support - Ämnets titel har redigerats för att reflektera innehållet bättre

icon

Bäst svar av Pettersson 24 October 2019, 11:05

Visa original

5 svar

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

Hi!

Do you have get any error message when you try to set this up in your phone? Do you have a working WiFi-connection when you try to set up your eSIM?

Användarnivå 5
Emblem +36

Hi!

Do you have get any error message when you try to set this up in your phone? Do you have a working WiFi-connection when you try to set up your eSIM?

Hi ​​​@simone dell'aquila and @Pettersson !

I removed the attached picture beacuse the QR code was visible so that no one else can use it, just to be safe! :slight_smile:

I however forgot to write down the error message. @simone dell'aquila could you write down the error message here? I think it was something like “Cant be activated on current dataplan, try again later”.

Hi @Nils! the error message is “Unable to complete Data plan change. Your data plan could not be set up. try later” 

hi @Pettersson! yes I did, I was using wifi connection.

so just to recap, i´m trying to install my Swedish eSim on my Italian iPhone, where already is installed an Italian sim 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@simone dell'aquila I see! Just to try, what happens if you change your region to Sweden just when you try to set it up? Settings → General → Language and region → Region → Sweden. It shouldn't make any difference, but it's worth a try. Also, try to generate a new eSIM QR-code on “Mitt3” and see if it makes any difference. 

Do you get the same error message? Do you know if you iPhone may be locked to your Italian carrier? 

Användarnivå 5
Emblem +36

Hi again @simone dell'aquila ! How has everything worked out for you? :slight_smile:

Svara