Besvarat

Autogiro - Still receiving paper invoice fee

• 20 January 2021
  • 4 svar
  • 114 visningar

• Nykomling
  • 2 kommentarer

I applied autogiro in November and it works well in December.

But now in January, I got a paper bill again and have to pay 50kr extra!!!

Could you explain why it happened like this?

I don’t want to pay for this 50kr!!!

Best regards,

Huan

icon

Bäst svar av Emanuel 21 January 2021, 13:20

Visa original

4 svar

Användarnivå 5
Emblem +9

Hello @Huan 

It sounds like you accidentally applied for Autogiro with paper bill. There are two options. One with sms and Autogiro. And one with Paper bil. If you contact our customer service they can change this for you. 

Thanks for your reply, but why last time it goes automatically through my bank account without problem? Crappy system!

Now I saw I was not alone, other people also encounter the same problem!!! 

Användarnivå 7
Emblem +40

@Huan What you've gotten is probably not a invoice itself that needs to be paid manually, the amount will most likely be charged to your account at the due date of the bill. It’s described on the invoice itself if you need to pay it manually or not.

When signing up for “autogiro”/direct debit you can choose to either get a physical invoice with information about the amount for each month - or to get the amount that will be charged via a text message. Whats probably happened in your case is that you successfully signed up for autogiro, but have chosen to get a paper invoice anyway. 

Customer care can help you change this. Customer care can also help you to check if you need to pay the bill manually or if it will be charged through direct debit. 

Svara